Chaoz Fantasy Forever Chaoz Fantasy Forever

I like the melodies, took a little too long to get to the meat of the drum and bass. If i was DJing I'd hate for my crowd to have to wait 2 minutes to get into the groove.

I would love to hear this with some better mixing/mastering. Good overall!

Opaix - Distant Galaxy Opaix - Distant Galaxy

I enjoyed the track, but it was too repetitive, was hoping for a B part. With the addition of a second section I think this would be a really killer track.

Bowels of The Machine Bowels of The Machine

Wow, this is right up my alley of shit i love and write myself. A+ Love that hard laser synth. Very catchy, strong melody.

LunyAlex responds:

Thanks a bunch, man! Really glad you like it!

Octane Charge Octane Charge

Strong melodies, wish the drums mixed up a bit more. Wish it looped perfectly :'(

Birdinator99 responds:

I'll keep experimenting with this type of music, especially with what's possible with the drums. More complicated patterns will surely follow! Sorry about that loop; not sure what I'm doing wrong in the rendering process. This was just a fun little exercise, so it's not bothering me.

Thanks very much for your thoughts!

red [Z]one — Let it Rain red [Z]one — Let it Rain

Really strong chip song. Feels like it could be from one of the megaman soundtracks. Nails the aesthetic, great flow through out the song. Enjoyable melodies too, great overall!

Esdeer responds:

Thank for your review!

Mind Rush Mind Rush

Had my head nodding almost immediately. I only listened through headphones, but the kick feels really bassy, but that might be the intention. Overall great track! Love the whistle breakdowns

DJaxsNG responds:

thanks and yeah.. I thought the same.. :)

dance trance music loop dance trance music loop

Dont hate on yourself so much

I like this little loop, with a little love and mastering you have the potential for a really awesome track!

I'd look into some free drum sample libraries, make your drums slam hard. Double the bass line up, and I'd love to hear this as a full length track.

Makes me think of Menu Music for a Puzzle Game. Good job :D

Psychknight responds:

pff, sorry, but I could do a lot -that's just not gonna happen cause a da peoples

So, I appreciate your review, but I. am gonna... HATE ON MYSELF AS MUCH AS I WANT!

Break Beat 8bit :: EX-EVO Break Beat 8bit :: EX-EVO

A Great Start!

Ahh i love this! I dig the whole vibe of the song. I hope you expand upon this track, it does start to get a little reptative. Try adding a second simple melody to the main one!

DJ-Sparky responds:

Yeah, some of my songs can get repetitive, but I needed a firm ground to start a build. Just like any creative spark, you need a firm ground to start on, whether it be a sketch, a quick literature draft, or a nice rhythm to build on later on.

Thanks for the comment, I'll be sure to update

Merry bitmas Merry bitmas

Check that melody

It sounds more like mary had a little lamb than jingle bells. But your chip tones are dead on :D

Argento Argento

A good start

This track has a lot of potential, but it feels very generic. I would look into sample library packs to find more professional sounding drums. The clackyness of the kick takes away from the rest of the song.